City of Cape Coral Parks & Recreation
Although Before and After Care is on the Oasis Elementary South campus, the City of Cape Coarl Parks and Rec manage this program.
Click here to visit their website for the most up-to-date information.
The packet is below.
We will start taking enrollments this summer.
- Parents may print out the packet from the school's website and return to the Parks and Rec office at the OMS gymnasium or at the Bill Austen Youth Center
- Parks and Rec before and aftercare will be Pre-registration only.
- 2 weeks must be paid and packet must be completed prior to the start of school
- Morning care will be $30 per week with space of 50 spots
- Afternoon care will be $50 per week with space of 100 spots
- Registration must be complete or student will be unable to attend the programs
Options to register:
*Parents can come directly to the Parks and Rec offices in the OMS Gymnasium or to Bill Austin Youth Center to register in person.
*They can call to register and pay by phone and e-mail/scan enrollment forms to the site-directors.
Hours: Monday - Friday 6:15-9:00am & 3:00-6:00pm Click here for more info
Telephone: (239) 540-1410
Click here for information on Parks & Recreation Schools Out Programs.