This year our lunch prices are $3.50. Our breakfast prices are $2.25. If you qualify, reduced meals are $0.40 for lunch and $0.30 for breakfast.
Free and Reduced Applications
Lunch accounts and charges
Each lunch will consist of 8 ounces of milk, 1 ounce minimum of meat and grain, ¾ cups of vegetables and ½ cup of fruit. 100% of the grains must be whole grain rich. Vegetables have been broken down into 5 subgroups that must be represented each week. There is a minimum and maximum calorie range for each lunch that is 600-650 calories.
The federal government has added a new meal requirement for lunch for the school on the sodium. The maximum sodium range for each lunch is 1230.
We will be serving a whole cup of fruit to breakfast. Each breakfast will consist of 8 ounces of milk, 1 ounce of meat and whole grain rich, and 1 cup of fruit. The breakfast calorie range is 350-500. The federal government has added a new meal requirement for breakfast for the school on the sodium. The maximum sodium range for each breakfast is 540.
- 2022-2023 Public-Release-Pricing.pdf (116.3 KBs)
- Unpaid Meal Policy.pdf (87.7 KBs)
- Wellness Policy 2022-23.pdf (772.2 KBs)
- 2021-22 Cafe news.docx (17.7 KBs)
- Oasis Elementary South Health Inspection 12.9.21.PDF (198.2 KBs)
- OES Operating permit.pdf (943.8 KBs)
- OES cafe operating permit 2021-22.pdf (80.9 KBs)
- Inspection.PDF (202.7 KBs)
- Public Release (Pricing).pdf (113.2 KBs)
- Wellness Policy 2021-22.pdf (12.7 MBs)
- Broccoli Flyer.pdf (186.9 KBs)
- Cabbage Flyer.pdf (190.8 KBs)
- Cantaloupe Flyer.pdf (183.6 KBs)
- Carambola Flyer.pdf (171.5 KBs)
- Carrot Flyer.pdf (161.3 KBs)
- Cucumber Flyer.pdf (176.3 KBs)
- Grapefruit Flyer.pdf (182.7 KBs)
- Guava Flyer.pdf (170.1 KBs)
- Lettuce Flyer.pdf (182.2 KBs)
- Orange Flyer.pdf (166.4 KBs)
- Passion Fruit Flyer.pdf (174.9 KBs)
- Snap Bean Flyer.pdf (172.9 KBs)
- Squash Flyer.pdf (171.5 KBs)
- Tangerine Flyer.pdf (162.3 KBs)