Skip to content

Transportation requests require a new application each year.  Fill out a Transportation Request Form (available on the website or in the main office) and return it to the school office by May 23rd.  If your child is currently a bus rider and you move over the summer you MUST submit new proof of residency (electric bill, water bill or signed lease) and an updated Transportation Request Form over the summer in order for a new stop to be assigned.

Please submit or fax completed form to the main office.

Transportation Assignment Procedures