The PTO (Parent Teacher Organization) is a group of volunteers who come together to:
Enrich the educational environment of the students and staff.
Build a community amongst our families
Raise community awareness and involvement for our students.
Encourage active communication and involvement between parents, students, teachers/staff, and community partners
The PTO is open to all staff and parents/legal guardians of students currently enrolled at Oasis Elementary School.
PTO Meeting Dates and Times
Meetings will be held live virtually through a link.
Stay informed...Join Us!
|Date||Time||Guest Speakers (All speakers are TBD)|
|Wednesday, September 23, 2020||6:30 pm||Boosterthon|
|Thursday, October 22, 2020||6:30 pm||Melanie Klages: School Nurse: Safety update|
|Thursday, December 10, 2020||6:30 pm||OMS Principal Donnie Hopper: OMS Information|
|Wednesday, February 10, 2021||6:30 pm||Art & Music Teachers: Talk about programs|
|Thursday, March 04, 2021||6:30 pm||Guest: Jacque Collins, Superintendent|
|Wednesday, May 05, 2021||6:30 pm||Elections|
|Jeannette Blaustein||Vice President|
- OES PTO - Feb 2020 Meeting Minutes.pdf (778.2 KBs)
- OES PTO - Mar 2020 Meeting Minutes.pdf (366.6 KBs)
- OES PTO - May 2020 Meeting Minutes.pdf (567.4 KBs)
- OES PTO - Oct 2020 Meeting Minutes.pdf (590.7 KBs)
- OES PTO - Sept 2020 Meeting Minutes.pdf (711.0 KBs)
- OES PTO Minutes December 10, 2020.pdf (70.5 KBs)
- OES PTO Minutes Feb 10, 2021.pdf (63.8 KBs)